1. What are cookies?
Likewise, the Web will be able to know all the services requested by the users, so that they can provide or offer information appropriate to the tastes and preferences of each user.
2. What types of cookies are there?
Cookies, depending on their permanence, can be divided into:
“Session Cookies”: The first ones expire when the user closes the browser.
“Persistent cookies” The second ones expire depending on when the purpose for which they serve is fulfilled (for example, so that the user remains identified in the Services) or when they are manually deleted.
Additionally, depending on its Objective, Cookies can be classified as follows:
- Performance Cookies: This type of Cookie remembers your preferences for the tools found in the services, so you do not have to reconfigure the service each time you visit. As an example, this typology includes:
- Volume settings of video or sound players.
- The video transmission speeds that are compatible with your browser.
- Geo-location cookies: These cookies are used to find out which country you are in when a service is requested. This Cookie is completely anonymous, and is only used to help guide the content to your location.
- Check if the user is authorized to access certain services, for example, to participate in a contest.
Identify anonymously the most visited content and therefore more attractive to users.
Know if the user who is accessing is new or repeat visit.
Important: Unless the user decides to register in a Web service, the “Cookie” will never be associated with any personal data that can identify him. These Cookies will only be used for statistical purposes that help optimize the experience of the Users on the site.
4. How to disable Cookies?
It is usually possible to stop accepting browser cookies, or stop accepting cookies from a particular service.
All modern browsers allow you to change the Cookies settings. These settings are usually found in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser. Also, you can configure your browser or your email manager, as well as install free add-ons to avoid downloading the Web Bugs when opening an email.
The Web offers guidance to the User on the steps to access the configuration menu of the cookies and, where appropriate, the private browsing in each of the main browsers:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Configuration.
For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
- For more information, you can check Apple support or browser Help.
5. Can modifications of the Cookies Policy be produced?
The Website may modify this Cookies Policy depending on the legislative requirements, regulations, or in order to adapt this policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, therefore users are advised to visit it periodically.
When there are significant changes in this Cookies Policy, users will be informed either through the web or via email to registered users.