We develop custom training plans tailored to your needs.
Choose the modality that most interests you: classroom courses or courses through our online classroom.
Home / Services / Curses / Information Security
Security through the HACKING point of view.
Acquire a conceptual view of security systems
Acquire the ability to design a security plan for a corporate communication environment
Acquire the ability to activate systems on a communication network that allow the first levels of security.
Acquire the ability to design, implement, maintain and question a specific security system design, in response to a security plan.
The students need to have basic knowledge of computer and communication.
MODULE 1 – Introduction to ethical hacking
- General concepts and its different working areas
- What is a hacker?
- Categories of hackers.
- A hacker could be ethical?
- Functions of an ethical hacker
- Knowledge profile of an ethical hacker
- Steps in the attack of a system
MODULE 2 – methodology for getting information prior to attack
- IPv4 e IPv6.
- Understand protocols such as TCP/UDP of low level
- Passive techniques for obtaining information
- Active techniques for obtaining information
- Social engineering
- LAB 1: Using Wois, Nslookup and Traceroute
- LAB 2: Detection of open doors: Nmap
- LAB 3: Detection of vulnerabilities: Nessus
MODULE 3 – Access to systems
- Obtaining passwords
- ARP Spoofing: maninthemiddle attack
- DNS Spoofing
MODULE 4 – Maintenance module
- Trojans and backdoors
- Remote shell
- Evade firewalls. Reverse Shell
- Intrusion detection systems (IDS)
- LAB 7: Obtaining a remote shell
- LAB 8: Spyware and Keyloggers
- LAB 9: Using a IDS: snort
MODULE 5 – Deleting tracks
- Use of anonymous proxies
- Proxies sequence
- Hide files and processes
- Deleting system logs
- Forensic analysis
- LAB 10: Hide files and processes.
MODULE 6: Hacking Web Applications
- Types of attacks
C/ Cronos, 63, 1er piso 6
Tel: +34 916 59 25 25
Fax: +34 91 219 27 72
Rua Fidêncio Ramos, 160 - 16º andar.
CEP 04551-010 - São Paulo -SP
Tel: +(55)(11) 2506 0527
Fax: +(55)(11) 5504 1910